Audio Video Technician
The AV Technician will work independently (and with a team) towards the completion of project-based installations and service calls. This person will be responsible for the timely completion of daily tasks, procedures and documentation they are assigned The technician should be professional, well organized and adept at balancing a range of tasks. The successful candidate must be hard working, computer proficient, have a clean driving record and be a real team player.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Complete complex audio/video installs, setup, and calibration
- Control system design (control/lighting/shading) and Theater room installation
- Advanced troubleshooting of simple and complex systems
- Advanced networking/data system design, install and setup
- Complete programming of advanced systems
- Support of legacy and/or third-party products and systems
- Complete understanding of multi-room systems and setup
- Advanced understanding of security system programming and design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly detailed, organized, and multitask driven
- Ability to work rotating “on-call” service schedule
- Excellent skills with desktop and mobile computing
- Clean driving record and background check
- Minimum of 3 years field experience
- Solid experience with projectors, screens, displays, wiring, cabling, computer controls, rack-building; the complete AV equipment package.
- Experience working onsite at customer’s business.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hits: 8217