The Project Manager will be working with the management team towards successful execution of a range of audio/visual projects. The PM is responsible for all phases of events including cost and budgetary considerations, implementation and post-project follow-up. The Project Manager will determine all technical requirements for scope of a project: including logistics, scheduling, power and rigging requirements, site requirements, room drawings (CAD), as needed. The PM will work with the management team in the planning and scheduling of qualified technicians, as needed, for each project, including projects with multiple functions and site locations. The Project Manager will also coordinate, well in advance, the scheduling, and often attending, site surveys as determined by individual projects. Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience with a company specializing in the audio/visual industry..
- Proficient in AutoCad and/or similar rendering software.
- Strong knowledge of video, audio, lighting and scenic elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Radio, TV and Film is preferred.
- Professional presentation.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and people skills.
- Must be able to multi-tasking in a busy environment.
- The ability to travel to project sites as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
- Hits: 9686